Some things Mark has said lately.
"Tonight, we are going to watch the movie Lady and the Trench."
(He meant he was excited about seeing Lady and the Tramp. He later called it Lady and the Shrimp. Which would be a cool movie.)
Mark, yelling from upstairs to Matt who is downstairs:
"Dad! Dad! Dad! I took an enormous poop!"
(We're so proud of his vocabulary)
"I am going to go to All The Jobs College because when I grow up I am going to have all the jobs."
(Mark on his plan to work one day at teach job.)
Mark (on Mother's Day): "Mom, you are pretty handsome."
Lynne: "That's a very nice thing to say, Mark. But usually when you say someone is 'handsome' you are referring to a boy. And when you'er talking about a girl, you say she is 'pretty'."
Mark: "I know, Mom. But you are so pretty I had to add the handsome, too."
Monday, May 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment