The measurements: I weigh 15 pounds, 9 ounces, which is the 70th percentile for a 4 month old and almost double my birth weight. (All that formula goes straight to my hips.) I'm 2-foot-3/4-of-an-inch tall. That's the 50 percentile. And my head size is in the 70th percentile. It's becoming almost normal!
Best friends: I have so many! There's The Star, yellow guy, The Bee, Mr. Hoo Hat and Kung. Then there's the Dancing Snoopies and the Magic Zoo Animals. But, mostly, I just like holding a burp cloth over my face. Classic!
Just found out about: Rolling over. I had heard good reviews but I wasn't too excited. I mean, I just figured out how to lift up my big melon - why would I need to roll over? Well, I was way, way off. Rolling over is hilarious. But I should warn you: rolling over is only cool when you're going right. Rolling to the left? Not even worth the effort. And rolling from back to front? Surely, you must be kidding.
I'm not so sure about: This dad guy. He sings songs to me that don't seem to make much sense. I'm new here, so I could be wrong, but I find it hard to believe someone wrote a song that goes, "head...shoulders...smell your toes, smell your toes."
Favorite activities: Obviously, I enjoy the aforementioned rolling over. But you know what else is cool? Using rolling over to wake myself up in the night. Do you know why that's cool? Guess who comes and visits when I roll over and scream like my head's on fire? Mommy! I'm thinking about trying it every night.
Things I don't like: So, the doctors gave the OK for Mom and Dad to give me some cereal at night. What the heck is this stuff? Are you serious? Dad tried a little last night and even he was horrified. He described it as an initial burst of nothing, followed by incredible morning breath. Yum.
I have a crush on: Mommy! Need I say more? She's only the coolest lady ever.
Major accomplishments: Rolling over, eating off a spoon and pooping out of my diaper.
Also, started learning calculus. And I convinced Jay Leno to take another shot at The Tonight Show.
1 comment:
If the cereal thing is stressful, it's okay to wait a little while. My pediatrician didn't suggest starting food like that until closer to 6 months.
-Angela
Post a Comment